Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Need Help On My Video Card Software?

yes i need help and i run on a Emachine T3256 , 800mb RAM , Its Also A AMD Athlon xp .I have bought a video card "ATI RADEON 3DForce 3450-dvi" and the installation cd that came with it has an error on my pc , when i try to download the display driver it says "no compatible hardware/software found"Also I found a notice on the download page "note: This driver is provided as is and is not supported by AMD. It has not completed full AMD testing, and is only recommended for users experiencing the particular issue described above." so im like wtf , please can someone help me|||maybe you need a video card driver that is compatible with your OS.|||Well it might be your os you are running. Since you didn't specify that it's hard to tell. But you said that you have 800mb of ram. If you use windows I think the best you can get with 800mb is xp. So Idk, might be your os is to old for the card. What you wrote was sorta confusing. Maybe you could revise and repost? Anyway if there is a driver thats not supported by the company, but if it will work, I'm guessing why not give it a try? Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment