Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video card software drivers-I just put?

a GeForce 8600gt ddr2 1gb video card in my grandsons desktop. I know it's an older weaker card but better than none. Does anyone know the best or easiest website for the drivers or a link for them. It's my old video card and I don't have the cd for it anymore. Thank you so much for any help.|||This page gives you the option to auto detect your video card and you can downlaod the drivers.

You don't have to use the auto detect, you can try to locate yourself.

http://www.geforce.com/Drivers|||First go to nvidia.

2)go to:Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products.(you must have mozila firefox or internet explorer)

3)You must have JAVA to scan your system.

4)It will display the results,with the latest driver for your graphic card.(simply agree and then download it)!|||The drivers on the CD are probably outdated...

http://www.geforce.com/Drivers

^^ This will provide you with all the nVidia drivers you will ever need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment