Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need help with video card software settings right now?

I installed a new driver, and all of a sudden my games have borders on them, I want them to be the size of my screen, not the size of the game res border by my real computer res. how I fix this? I'd show you an example but when ever I screenshot it only screenshots within the black borders. so theres about a inch on each side of black screen constraining my game, which looks terrible someone please help, oh this is important can't believe I didn't add this, this took effect as soon as I installed a new graphics driver, it makes me mad.|||Go to your monitor. Find the controls. Make the picture smaller both horizontally and vertically using the size controls. (How to do it depends on the monitor - but it's in the book that came with the monitor.) It's not a computer setting, it's a monitor control.

No comments:

Post a Comment